All products on our supermarket shelves, all start with NPD - New Product Development. This is the term used to describe the process of bringing new products to market.
The product development process generally starts with a concept or an idea. In order to understand if this is a viable option for any business, a number of steps are taken:-
- Concept / Idea / Blue sky thinking
- Market Research
- Product Design (Ingredients, Packaging)
- Feasibility (Technical, Financial, Process)
- Samples (Ingredients, Recipe Development, Costs)
- Product Testing (Sensory Analysis)
- Factory Trials (Process and Production)
- Further Product Testing and Quality Control
- First Production Run
- Product Launch
- Performance and Monitoring
Click here to view Development/NPD roles in UK Food and Drink, which we typically recruit for.
We are not currently advertising any Development/NPD opportunities, however we do not necessarily advertise every assignment. Please contact us confidentially if you would like to explore current or future career opportunities within the Development arena.
No items found